Sunday, September 13, 2009

The triumphant return!

Hi everybody,

Sorry we haven't been able to keep up recently. It turns out that Jeff and I were both busy traveling (I miss you, too, Chicago), and Jeff was also busy getting hired while I was busy starting my second year of graduate school.

Anyway, now we're back. We actually didn't stop cooking in the past month, and you'll see a post from Jeff later that will cover a meal he made on his trip. For my part, I didn't have any major cooking endeavors in Chicago, but I did get a chance to get a feel for the Windy City and visit with some great friends. I'll blog about the meal Jeff and I just made in a separate post, but here I'll just offer you all a look at some of my favorite pictures from Chicago. Hope you enjoy, and if you want to check out more of my pictures, you can visit my gallery.












No comments:

Post a Comment