Monday, August 17, 2009

Broke and Hungry Roadshow!

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update today to mention that yesterday Jeff, my friend David and I all went over to our friend's place for the first ever Broke and Hungry Roadshow event. We enjoyed a fantastic meal of Broiled Tilapia with a Thai Coconut-Curry sauce. Full details, including a cost breakdown, will follow in an upcoming post. For now, though, our thanks go out to Gretchen for her excellent meal and we can't wait to have her over and treat her to one of our own meals.


1 comment:

  1. G is my daughter! So pleased at her cooking efforts. She never had any interest as a kid. I (dad) did all the cooking and I'm thrilled that she is so adventursome - but, she always has been... Needless to say, I'm not too objective!

    ReplyDelete